A to Z Guide
All guests entering the arena must have a valid event ticket to gain admission.
*For many events, children under two years of age may enter Enmarket Arena free of charge, providing that he/she sits on the lap of a parent or guardian. Guests two years of age and older must have a ticket to enter the arena. Re-Entry to the arena is prohibited.
Walk-through metal detectors and/or hand-held security wands will be utilized during entry at ticketed shows and select events.
All patrons who are consuming alcohol in the venue will need to be wristbanded to purchase alcohol. There will be wristband stations set up at the arena and/or can be received directly from the stands/carts when purchasing.
Any patron consuming alcohol without a wristband will have their beverage confiscated and may be asked to leave the event.
Baby Changing Stations
Camera & Video Policy
No professional camera equipment may be brought in for any Enmarekt Arena event. Video cameras are not allowed in the Arena. No flash photography, audio recording or video recording of any kind is permitted. No camera stands, tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks allowed. The Enmarket Arena is not liable for any damage to cameras brought into the Enmarket Arena.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Child Admission Policy
Coolers/Containers & Outside Food Beverages
Emergency Medical Staff/First Aid
The following standards have been established with respect to guest conduct:
- Guests are entitled to enjoy the event free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions
- Guests may not interfere with the event and/or talent in any manner
- Guests shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests may not engage in fighting, throwing objects, or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of those actions will immediately be ejected from the event
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue staff
- Guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests shall comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures
- Guests may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property
- Violation of the Guest Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the venue without a ticket refund
Oak View Group and the Enmarket Arena thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Guest Code of Conduct.
Lost and Found
Lost or Stolen Tickets
No refunds or exchanges unless an event is rescheduled or canceled. If an event is rescheduled or canceled at Enmarket Arena, please contact the original point of purchase for details about lost or stolen tickets. In the event that a show cancels, Ticketmaster’s turnaround time for processing refunds is 30 days. For other ticketing-related questions or concerns, please contact Ticketmaster support at help.ticketmaster.com.
Mobile Ticket Entry
- Clutches must be 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller. Bags above this size MUST BE CLEAR and no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”, 2 pocket maximum
- Professional cameras, detachable lenses or external flash units, or recording equipment (aside from smartphones) for audio, image, or video recording purposes
- Selfie sticks or telescopic devices, including tripods or camera poles
- Glass containers and cans
- Food & beverage or outside alcohol
- Cigarettes, cigars, or any type of e-cigarettes
- Items intended to create optical distraction or illusion including flags, banners, or signs larger than 36” x 24”
- Weapons including guns, firearms, knives of any size, stunguns/tasers, bats, or poles
- Explosives including fireworks
- Hazardous items including fuels, torches, chemicals, batteries, or aerosols (including pepper spray/gel)
- Tools, razor blades, scissors
- Skateboards, scooters, roller shoes, one wheels segways
- Animals unless a service animal, as defined by the American Disabilities Act
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Noisemaking devices of any kind including whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas, and cow bells
- Drones or other model aircrafts
- Frisbees, beach balls, inflatables, or other projectiles
- Laser pointing devices or flashlights
- Laptops, iPads, tablets
Security or Crowd Management
Walk-through metal detectors and/or hand-held security wands may be utilized during entry at ticketed shows and select events. Purse and bag restrictions are in force, see “Prohibited Items” section.